A mockup is a product template designed to showcase your work. There is a wide range of mockups used by artists: shirts, pillowcases, mugs, cups — almost every single product can have a mockup! Basically, you need mockups due to their following advantages:
Convenient for Client Presentations
Mockups are essentially made to showcase designs. They help artists see how their designs look like on the actual product once it is printed. Due to this, they are ideal for pitching designs and products to clients so that they, too, can have a clearer grasp of the results.
Cost and Time Efficient
Since mockups only need a good photo editing software, having a mockup for products can save designers a lot of time, money, and effort. No need for printing, and no need to buy the actual products to test on. All they need to do is incorporate the design on an existing photo of the products, and they’re good to go!
Great for Advertising Your Brand
To build a brand, advertising it on the internet and on print is an important part of the process. With mockups, your brand will have existing photos of your products that you can post on your blog or on social media.
Use Them for Your Portfolio
Mockups will help put life into your work now that your designs can appear on products without a lot of complications. Come on, the world needs to see your work!
This course includes:
- Videos that will guide you through every step of the process when using Photoshop and Illustrator to make your own mockups
- Creating mockups for social media templates and seamlessly applying your design on pieces of clothing
- Guide on how to create a true-to-life mockup design
- Lessons on how to produce mockup designs for almost every product
- The secrets to looking for photos suitable for mockup designs